About the Role
The Admin Executive will coordinate SSEAN Secretariat and ensure that interaction between members, public, Startup teams and the Board is smooth. The Role is onsite but candidate may be allowed to work remotely when circumstances dictate.
- Interface with SSEAN Members, the public and Startup teams on behalf of SSEAN Board.
- Support Board Members with tasks
- Plan and schedule meetings, presentations, other SSEAN-related events, and travel arrangements; send reminders regarding upcoming appointments
- Answer phones in a professional manner and direct calls to appropriate persons or take detailed messages
- Type out paper and electronic correspondence and prepare outgoing mail and packages for executives
- Help prepare presentation materials
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and supplies; request repair or restocking when necessary
- Ensure the Secretariat is organized at all times
- ND, HND or BSC (Most have completed NYSC) in any relevant field. (High School graduates with relevant experience would be considered.)
- Up to 1 year Experience in Similar Roles
- Professional, Confident, Good Spoken and Written English
- Experience with Producing Reports
- Experience with Startup Ecosystem Development is an advantage
- Must be able to use Digital work and collaboration tools including but not limited to MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Google Docs, Flock/Slack, email etc
- Demonstrate passion for Angel Investing and support for Entrepreneurs.
- Candidates are required to apply on or before April 22, 2020.
- A successful Candidate must be ready to resume not later than May 1, 2020.